Natural/common sources of fruits, berries, vegetables, plants can be used.
1. Blueberries, The present invention relates to a new and distinct variety of Vaccinium corymbosum, which is hereby denominated ‘Liberty.’ Strawberries, This invention relates to a new and distinctive day-neutral type cultivar designated as ‘Albion’. ‘Albion’ is a day-neutral (everbearing) cultivar similar to ‘Diamante’ (U.S. Plant Pat. No. 10,435), Cherries, The present invention relates to a cherry tree, Prunus avium, and more particularly to a new and distinct variety broadly characterized by a large size, vigorous, self-sterile but very productive and regular bearing tree. also- these fruits contain anthocyanin that protects the brain from further damage caused by free radicals. They also have anti-inflammatory properties and contain antioxidants and lots of vitamin C and E.
2. Rosemary= A new cultivar of Rosmarinus officinalis plant named `Renzels` characterized by its unique combination of rich blue-violet flowers on a shrub that exhibits great vigor and an extremely prostrate habit. also- Keep fresh (grow) in room most used, use in baked foods and tea.
3. Cinnamon, sage, turmeric and cumin. This invention relates to an improved process for preparing water extract of cinnamon in a large scale. also- Theses spices can all help to break up brain plaque and reduce inflammation of the brain which can cause memory issues. In addition to eating the foods listed, decrease the risk of illnesses that can make your brain age such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes and hypertension.
4. Turmeric= India has forced the US Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) to revoke a contentious patent it granted two years ago to researchers in the United States on the use of powdered turmeric (Curcuma longa) for wound healing. also- 1 tsp daily dose, with a pinch of black pepper in warm water/milk, (Piperine, the main alkaloid of Thai black pepper) use in cooked foods, Turmeric tea.
5. Coconut oil= The present disclosure relates to virgin coconut oil and methods of extracting the same. also- 1 tbs daily dose, cold press virgin coconut oil, also extra virgin olive oil, cook with.
6. Coffee, Coffee Patents (Class 426/432) (Matcha Green Tea= Reduce Anxiety) On Friday, February 12, 2021, a trademark application was filed for LASER FOCUS MATCHA GREEN TEA with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
7. Fatty Fish- Omega 3's- Balancing the benefits- salmon, mackerel, tuna, halabut, sardines, lake trout, flounder, if not eating fish eat more walnuts, flax seeds.
8. Nuts= All types - walnuts, peanuts, peanut butter, pecans etc..
9. Eggs- Folic acid.
10. Whole Grains, good grains Methods for processing of grains and the like and products produced by such processing. also- Quinoa, gluten free oats, note: whole grined bread is not good due to possibly causing sugar spikes.
11. Dark Chocolate= A process and a plant are proposed for producing dark chocolate which make it possible to produce dark chocolate. also- 70%+ Coco- Flavenoids, the antioxidant in cocoa powder, help improve blood flow to the brain.
12. Avocado's- 28 Aug 2017 --- Consuming one fresh avocado per day may lead to improved cognitive function in healthy older adults thanks to increased lutein levels in the brain and eye, according to new research published in the journal Nutrients.
13. Pumpkin Seeds, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sun Flower Seeds.
14. Cruciferous vegetables- Broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy, Brussels sprouts contain folate and have carotenoids that lower homo-cysteine (amino acid linked with cognitive impairment).
15. Beans and legumes- These foods contain more folate, iron, magnesium and potassium that can help with general body function and neuron firing. They also contain choline, a B vitamin that boosts acetylcholine (neuro transmitter critical for brain function). Leafy greens. some ideas: kale, spinach, collard and mustard greens. These foods are high in folate and B9, which improve cognition and reduce depression.
16. B-12 complex, vitamin E in food's not supplement's.
17. Daily meditation- practice mindfulness.
18. 6-8 Hours Sleep- healthy memory training.
19. Exercise daily.
20. If having memory problems have your doctor check for Vitamin B-12 & D deficiency.
21. Sativa only- Unique herbaceous annual ‘Cannabis sativa’ female plants, having numerous glandular flowers in a congested and elongated inflorescence, hollow stems a characteristic of the fiber-producing strains of ‘Cannabis sativa ssp. also- use terpene alpha pinene to improve clarity, creativity ,cognitive thinking.
22. Lion's Maine, In particular the invention provides nutrient-supplemented bioactive cell-ruptured cultures of medicinal fungi for which the post-rupture extraction medium is edible or potable, and has no significant side effects. Put on Your Thinking Cap.
23. lutein- Lutein is a non-provitamin A dietary carotenoid found in dark green leafy vegetables, corn, eggs, and avocados. Among the carotenoids, lutein and its isomer, zeaxanthin, are the only 2 that cross the blood–retina barrier to form macular pigment in the retina. More>>>
24. Zeaxanthin- Zeaxanthin is one of the most common carotenoids in nature, and is used in the xanthophyll cycle. Synthesized in plants and some micro-organisms, it is the pigment that gives paprika (made from bell peppers), corn, saffron, wolfberries, and many other plants and microbes their characteristic color. More>>>
The present invention relates to peptides for use as antifungal agents. The peptides comprise a sequence of 5 to 15 basic amino acids wherein substantially all of the amino acids in said sequence are the same. Peptides in supplements may come from plant or animal sources of protein, including:
fish and shellfish.
beans and lentils.
6. Processed cheese= mozzarella, cheez whiz, american cheese
15. Indica- The Cannabis plant named ‘Ecuadorian Sativa’ having a laboratory name of ‘CTS-A’ a variety of a cross between ‘Cannabis sativa; ssp. Sativa’ and ‘Cannabis sativa ssp. Indica (Lam.)’. Use less Indica strains high in Myrcene. (Myrcene is for rest/sleep, known to be a sedative, use only at bed time if you are having any cognitive issues, use Sativa insted, strains high in Alpha Pinene. (Bake or Tinture, stop smoking)
Research has shown that the faster a drug reaches the brain, the more likely it is to be addicting. Different methods of delivery—smoking, injecting, or snorting—largely influence how quickly a drug reaches the brain. Delivery methods, genetics, and environment all influence the potential of a drug to cause addiction.
ANTI INFLAMMATORY FOODS