Foods that improved cognitive thinking, detoxed with lemon water and watermelon.
1. Blueberries= The present invention, already deemed a “superfruit” for their power to potentially lower the risk of cancer and heart disease, may also help prevent the effects of Alzheimer's disease.
2. Strawberries= This invention relates, there was a 24% reduced risk of Alzheimer’s dementia.
3. Cherries= The present invention, these fruits contain anthocyanidins that protects the brain from further damage caused by free radicals. They also have anti-inflammatory properties and contain antioxidants and lots of vitamin C and E.
4. Rosemary= A new cultivar of Rosmarinus, keep fresh (grow) in room most used, used in baked foods and tea.
5. Cinnamon, sage, turmeric and cumin, theses spices can all help to break up brain plaque and reduce inflammation of the brain which can cause memory issues. In addition to eating the foods listed, decrease the risk of illnesses that can make your brain age such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes and hypertension.
6. Turmeric= India has forced the US Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) to revoke a contentious patent it granted two years ago to researchers in the United States on the use of powdered turmeric (Curcuma longa) for wound healing. also- dosed 1 tsp daily, with a pinch of black pepper in warm water/milk, (Piperine, the main alkaloid of Thai black pepper) used in cooked foods, turmeric tea.
7. Coconut oil= dosed 1 tsp daily cold press virgin coconut oil, or extra virgin olive oil, (of infused flower cbd / oil) used to cook with.
8. Coffee= Coffee Patents (Matcha Green Tea= Reduce Anxiety.)
9. Fatty Fish= Omega 3's- Balancing the benefits- salmon, mackerel, tuna, halabut, sardines, lake trout, flounder.
10. Nuts= All types - walnuts, peanuts, peanut butter, pecans etc..
11. Eggs- Folic acid.
12. Whole Grains= good grains- Quinoa, gluten free oats, note: whole grined bread is not good due to possibly causing sugar spikes.
13. Dark Chocolate= 70%+ Coco- Flavenoids, the antioxidant in cocoa powder, helped improve blood flow to the brain.
14. Avocado's= Consuming one fresh avocado per day may lead to improved cognitive function in healthy older adults thanks to increased lutein levels in the brain and eye, according to new research published in the journal nutrients.
15. Pumpkin Seeds, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sun Flower Seeds.
16. Cruciferous vegetables= broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy, brussels sprouts contain folate and have carotenoids that lower homo-cysteine (amino acid linked with cognitive impairment).
17. Beans and legumes= These foods contain more folate, iron, magnesium and potassium that can help with general body function and neuron firing. They also contain choline, a B vitamin that boosts acetylcholine (neuro transmitter critical for brain function). Leafy greens. some ideas: kale, spinach, collard and mustard greens. These foods are high in folate and B9, which improve cognition and reduce depression.
18. B-12 complex, vitamin E in food's not supplement's.
19. Daily meditation - Practice Mindfulness Examples: The Wisest Book, KJV Audio Bible-Psalms.
20. 6-8 Hours Sleep - Healthy Memory Training. Mindfulness Meditation.
21. Exercise daily, Brain Exercises, Reprogram Your Mind, Reprogram Your Subconscious.
22. If having memory problems, have your doctor check for Vitamin B-12 & D deficiency.
23. Sativa only= ‘Cannabis sativa’ female plants, used strains high in terpene alpha pinene to improve clarity, creativity, cognitive thinking.
24. Lion's Mane= The list of the reported benefits of lion’s mane (used daily)... Put on Your Thinking Cap.
Cognitive Function Improvement Agent - Justia Patents
25. Lutein= Lutein is a non-provitamin A dietary carotenoid found in dark green leafy vegetables, corn, eggs, and avocados. Among the carotenoids, lutein and its isomer, zeaxanthin, are the only 2 that cross the blood–retina barrier to form macular pigment in the retina. More>>>
26. Zeaxanthin= Zeaxanthin is one of the most common carotenoids in nature, and is used in the xanthophyll cycle. Synthesized in plants and some micro-organisms, it is the pigment that gives paprika (made from bell peppers), corn, saffron, wolfberries, and many other plants and microbes their characteristic color. More>>>
27. Nitro-fatty acids= Modified fatty acids have been shown to be able to cross the blood brain barrier making them suitable candidates for the treatment of central nervous system disorders.
28. Blackcurrant Juice= attention, mood and brain wave spectral activity in young healthy volunteers.
Polygala tenuifolia: a source for anti-Alzheimer’s disease drugs
The present invention relates to peptides for use as antifungal agents. The peptides comprise a sequence of 5 to 15 basic amino acids wherein substantially all of the amino acids in said sequence are the same.
Peptides in supplements may come from plant or animal sources of protein, including:
fish and shellfish.
beans and lentils.
Foods and causes that Decrease Cognitive Thinking
Foods that cause cognitive decline, to much complex carbohydrates cause toxin build up.
1. Aspartame= methanol causes seizures, brain tumors- Alzheimer's, Avoid like poison.
2. White Food= bread, pasta, cakes, sugar, rice, (whole grain breads can cause sugar spikes)
(How to Stop Drinking Alcohol Full Audio Book)
4. Processed Meats= bacon, smoked turkey, smoked ham- contain nitrosamines.
5. Microwave popcorn= contains diacetyl that increases amyloid plaques in the brain.
6. Processed cheese= mozzarella, cheez whiz, american cheese.
7. Sugars= insulin resistance.
(Good Sugar Bad Sugar (Audiobook) by Allen Carr)
8. Diet Soda- Sodas= 3 times more likely to have dementia.
9. Fried food= foods containing MSG, (monosoclium) junk foods, frozen foods.
10. Aluminum= common in food additive.
11. Trans Fats= such as margarine stop oxygen to brain clogs blood vessels and arteries.
12. Fluoride= being added to drinking water- hydrofluoriscillic acid, add filter to drinking water.
13. Mercury= Vaccines, high fructose syrup, also tooth fillings are toxic, eat less added sugar- stop carbohydrates- (white rice, bread, cereal- that cause sugar spikes)
14. Stop Smoking= robs the brain of oxygen, Alzheimer's and smoking. Isaiah 44:20
(Allen Carr's Easy Way To Stop Smoking in 8 minutes)
15. Indica= Cannabis indica, used less Indica strains high in Myrcene. (Myrcene is for rest/sleep, known to be a sedative) used only at bed time if had any cognitive issues, used Sativa instead, strains high in Alpha Pinene. (Bake Capsule Tinture, stop smoking)
Used beta-caryophyllene to overcome addiction
16. Cigarettes= are one of mans most addictive substances, used a dugout or vaporizer
and received a (small, single dose) of strains high in beta-caryophyllene until addiction was overcome and stopped smoking. The key is to not fall back into the trap, other resources, Allen Carr, Psilocybin, Amanita Muscaria
Note: It was best to ingest Cannabis strains with caryophyllene to help stop smoking and fight other addictions.
17. Nicotine= (Tobacco Patents) Become a non-smoker as million's have using Allen Carr's method.
Research has shown that the faster a drug reaches the brain, the more likely it is to be addicting. Different methods of delivery—smoking, injecting, or snorting—largely influence how quickly a drug reaches the brain. Delivery methods, genetics, and environment all influence the potential of a drug to cause addiction.
The keys to success of overcoming Alzheimer's were Cannabis, Lion's Mane, Psilocybin, Amanita Muscaria, many Natural Remedies and Exercises listed on page, including removing many insults caused by processed food, added sugar, etc...
Alzheimer’s drug slows mental decline in trial — but is it a breakthrough?
FDA Approves 'Controversial' New Alzheimer's Drug
What You Need to Know About Aducanumab
The sale or marketing of the Hoxsey Method (cure for cancer) was banned in the United States by the FDA on September 21, 1960
Cancer treatment clinic was "deemed to be unlawful by the U.S. FDA and the Texas Attorney General"
Life-Saving Cancer Drugs
"When effective new drugs are delayed, the inevitable consequence is needless human suffering and death"
FDA takes action against 14 companies for selling illegal
Cancer drugs A to Z list | Treatment for cancer
Cancer: Forbidden cures? - PMC - NCBI
Unproven Alzheimer's Disease Products - FDA
"treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia"
Phytocannabinoids in the treatment of cancer - Google Patents