Foods that improved cognitive thinking, detoxed with lemon water, and watermelon.
1. Blueberries = The present invention, already deemed a “superfruit” for their power to potentially lower the risk of cancer and heart disease ... Blueberry Supplementation Improves Memory in Older Adults.
2. Strawberries = This invention relates, there was a 24% reduced risk of Alzheimer’s, Dementia.
3. Cherries = The present invention, these fruits contain anthocyanidins that protects the brain from further damage caused by free radicals. They also have anti-inflammatory properties and contain antioxidants and lots of vitamin C and E.
4. Rosemary = A new cultivar of Rosmarinus, keep fresh (grow) in room most used, used in baked foods and tea.
5. Cinnamon, sage, turmeric and cumin = Theses spices can all help to break up brain plaque and reduce inflammation of the brain which can cause memory issues. In addition to eating the foods listed, decrease the risk of illnesses that can make your brain age such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes and hypertension.
6. Turmeric = India has forced the US Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) to revoke a contentious patent it granted two years ago to researchers in the United States on the use of powdered turmeric (Curcuma longa) for wound healing. Also, dosed 1 tsp daily, with a pinch of black pepper in warm water/milk, (Piperine, the main alkaloid of Thai black pepper) used in cooked foods, turmeric tea.
7. Coconut oil = Dosed 1 tsp daily cold press virgin coconut oil, or extra virgin olive oil, (infused CBD from flower) used to cook with. (Note: Most remedies were only used for 1 - 2 months)
8. Coffee = Coffee Patents, Matcha Green Tea= Reduce Anxiety.
9. Fatty Fish = Omega 3's, Balancing the benefits, salmon, mackerel, tuna, halabut, sardines, lake trout, flounder.
10. Nuts = All types, walnuts, peanuts, peanut butter, pecans.
11. Eggs, Folic acid = Eggs Contain a Variety of Brain Healthy Nutrients.
12. Whole Grains = Good grains, Quinoa, gluten free oats, Note: Whole grined bread is not good due to possibly causing sugar spikes.
13. Dark Chocolate = 70%+ Coco- Flavenoids, the antioxidant in cocoa powder, helped improve blood flow to the brain.
14. Avocado's = Consuming one fresh avocado per day may lead to improved cognitive function in healthy older adults thanks to increased lutein levels in the brain and eye, according to new research published in the journal nutrients.
15. Cruciferous vegetables = Broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy, brussels sprouts contain folate and have carotenoids that lower homo-cysteine ,amino acid linked with cognitive impairment.
16. Beans and legumes = These foods contain more folate, iron, magnesium and potassium that can help with general body function and neuron firing. They also contain choline, a B vitamin that boosts acetylcholine, neuro transmitter critical for brain function, Leafy greens, some ideas: kale, spinach, collard and mustard greens. These foods are high in folate and B9, which improve cognition and reduce depression.
17. Pumpkin Seeds, Chia Seeds, Flax Seeds, Sun Flower Seeds = * Also - The B-vitamins, including vitamins B12, B6, B1, B2, niacin (B3) and folate (B9), have been implicated as protective risk factors against cognitive decline and Alzheimer’s disease.
18. B-12 complex, vitamin E in food's not supplement's = The B-vitamins, particularly folate, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6, are widely believed to be protective against Alzheimer’s disease and age-related cognitive decline.
19. Daily meditation - Practice Mindfulness = Examples: The Wisest Book, KJV Audio Bible-Psalms.
20. 6-8 Hours Sleep = Healthy Memory Training, Mindfulness Meditation.
21. Exercise daily = Brain Exercises, Reprogram Your Mind, Reprogram Your Subconscious.
22. If having memory problems? - Have your doctor check for Vitamin B-12 & D deficiency.
23. Cannabis Sativa = ‘Cannabis sativa’ female plants, used strains high in terpene alpha pinene to improve clarity, creativity, cognitive thinking. - Indica Terpene - may cause tiredness.
24. Psilocybin = "May have a therapeutic role in a range of psychiatric and neurological conditions due to their potential to stimulate neurogenesis, provoke neuroplastic changes and reduce neuroinflammation" - Psilocybin
25. LSD = The invention features methods and compositions for the treatment of Alzheimer's Disease using lysergic acid diethylamide and pharmaceutically acceptable salts thereof.
26. Psychedelic Cognition = Psychedelic compounds hold the promise of changing the face of neuroscience and psychiatry as we know it.
27. Amanita Muscaria = Amanita Muscaria has been used for centuries to enhance cognitive abilities.
28. Lion's Mane = The list of the reported benefits of lion’s mane (used daily) Put on Your Thinking Cap.
Cognitive Function Improvement Agent - Justia Patents
29. Lutein = Lutein is a non-provitamin A dietary carotenoid found in dark green leafy vegetables, corn, eggs, and avocados. Among the carotenoids, lutein and its isomer, zeaxanthin, are the only 2 that cross the blood–retina barrier to form macular pigment in the retina. More>>>
30. Zeaxanthin = Zeaxanthin is one of the most common carotenoids in nature, and is used in the xanthophyll cycle. Synthesized in plants and some micro-organisms, it is the pigment that gives paprika (made from bell peppers), corn, saffron, wolfberries, and many other plants and microbes their characteristic color. More>>>
31. Blackcurrant Juice = Attention, mood and brain wave spectral activity in young healthy volunteers.
Polygala tenuifolia: a source for anti-Alzheimer’s disease drugs
Foods and causes that Decrease Cognitive Thinking
Foods that cause cognitive decline, to much complex carbohydrates cause toxin build up.
1. Aspartame = Methanol causes seizures, brain tumors- Alzheimer's. Avoid like poison.
2. White Food = Bread, pasta, cakes, sugar, rice, (whole grain breads can cause sugar spikes)
3. Beer = Contains nitrites.
The Easy Way To Control Alcohol
4. Processed Meats = Bacon, smoked turkey, smoked ham, contain nitrosamines.
5. Microwave popcorn = Contains diacetyl that increases amyloid plaques in the brain.
6. Processed cheese = Mozzarella, cheez whiz, american cheese.
7. Sugars = Insulin resistance.
Good Sugar Bad Sugar by Allen Carr
8. Diet Soda- Sodas = 3 times more likely to have dementia.
9. Fried food = Foods containing MSG, (monosoclium) junk foods, frozen foods.
10. Aluminum = Common in food additive.
11. Trans Fats = Such as margarine stop oxygen to brain clogs blood vessels and arteries.
12. Fluoride = Being added to drinking water, hydrofluoriscillic acid, add filter to drinking water.
13. Mercury = Vaccines, high fructose syrup, also tooth fillings are toxic, eat less added sugar, stop carbohydrates. (white rice, bread, cereal, that cause sugar spikes)
14. Stop Smoking = Robs the brain of oxygen, Alzheimer's and smoking. Isaiah 44:20
DON'T Fall Into The Trap 🚫 How To Lose Weight & How To Stop Smoking
15. Indica = Cannabis indica, used less Indica strains high in Myrcene. (Myrcene is for rest/sleep, known to be a sedative) used only at bed time if had any cognitive issues, used Sativa instead, strains high in Alpha Pinene. (Bake Capsule Tinture, Stop Smoking)
Used beta-caryophyllene to help overcome addiction
16. Cigarettes = Are one of mans most addictive substances, used a dugout or vaporizer
and received a (small, single dose) of strains high in beta-caryophyllene until addiction was overcome and stopped smoking. The key is to not fall back into the trap, other resources, Allen Carr, Psilocybin, Amanita Muscaria.
Note: It was best to ingest Cannabis strains with caryophyllene to help stop smoking and fight other addictions.
17. Nicotine = (Tobacco Patents) Become a non-smoker as million's have using Allen Carr's method.
Research has shown that the faster a drug reaches the brain, the more likely it is to be addicting. Different methods of delivery—smoking, injecting, or snorting—largely influence how quickly a drug reaches the brain. Delivery methods, genetics, and environment all influence the potential of a drug to cause addiction.
The keys to success of overcoming Alzheimer's were Cannabis, Lion's Mane, Psilocybin, Amanita Muscaria, many Natural Remedies listed on page, including removing many insults caused by tobacco, added sugar ...
(FDA) Black Box Warnings!
Alzheimer’s drug slows mental decline in trial — but is it a breakthrough?
FDA Approves 'Controversial' New Alzheimer's Drug
What You Need to Know About Aducanumab
Unproven Alzheimer's Disease Products - FDA
"treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia"
Phytocannabinoids in the treatment of cancer - Google Patents
Cure for cancer - Google Patents
List of Medicines Made From Plants